By Clare Dieppe, Clinical Lead, Improvement Cymru. A few months ago I found myself sitting in the high dependency unit relatives’ room waiting for an update on my partner who had just been admitted from the Emergency Department with sepsis. As a doctor, being a relative waiting for an updateContinue reading
- Positive Social Identity – What is our role in improvement?
- The challenge of sepsis and recognising acute deterioration
- Walking a mile in someone else’s shoes with the Safe Care Partnership
- Gothenburg, IHI, ‘Fika’ and me: Learning from the International Forum on Quality and Safety in Healthcare
- Reflections on working with Q Lab Cymru in the first steps to developing a neuropsychiatry model for Wales