By Clare Dieppe, Clinical Lead, Improvement Cymru. A few months ago I found myself sitting in the high dependency unit relatives’ room waiting for an update on my partner who had just been admitted from the Emergency Department with sepsis. As a doctor, being a relative waiting for an updateContinue reading
- Inspiring Project looks to help people waiting for psychological interventions
- Where the Safe Care Collaborative fits at Swansea Bay University Health Board
- How to create the conditions for sustainable improvement
- Exploring Human Learning Systems
- Momentum – why it matters in improvement and how we can build it.