By Jonathan Clarke, Ear, Nose and Throat Consultant, Clinical Lead at Improvement Cymru, and Assistant Medical Director for QI at Aneurin Bevan University Health Board. It’s great to see the second cohort of the Suspected Cancer Pathway improvement work, in partnership with Improvement Cymru and the Welsh Cancer Network isContinue reading
- Exploring Human Learning Systems
- Momentum – why it matters in improvement and how we can build it.
- What’s measurement got to do with it?
- Why a Car Company is Working with Welsh Cancer Teams on the Suspected Cancer Pathway
- How can good teamwork and communication help to deliver safe, reliable and effective care?