By Kate Mackenzie, Head of Improvement Analytics, Improvement Cymru What’s measurement but a second-hand thought? Data and measurement are so often seen as the geeky mood-hoover sucking the enthusiasm from your improvement efforts. I get it. It isn’t the reason why many people wanted to work in healthcare and feelsContinue reading
- Exploring Human Learning Systems
- Momentum – why it matters in improvement and how we can build it.
- What’s measurement got to do with it?
- Why a Car Company is Working with Welsh Cancer Teams on the Suspected Cancer Pathway
- How can good teamwork and communication help to deliver safe, reliable and effective care?