By Mandy Westcott, Q Lab Cymru Senior Improvement and Collaboration Manager Human Learning Systems (HLS) is an alternative way of delivering public service that embraces complexity, relationships, and learning. It aims to create public services that are tailored to the unique strengths and needs of each person, family and communityContinue reading
- Exploring Human Learning Systems
- Momentum – why it matters in improvement and how we can build it.
- What’s measurement got to do with it?
- Why a Car Company is Working with Welsh Cancer Teams on the Suspected Cancer Pathway
- How can good teamwork and communication help to deliver safe, reliable and effective care?