Rebecca Curtis, Senior Improvement Manager, Improvement Cymru. As a registered social worker working within the NHS since 2017, I can easily draw upon many examples of the challenges which have arisen from not always having a mutual and shared understanding of the language being used, particularly when working and collaboratingContinue reading
- How can good teamwork and communication help to deliver safe, reliable and effective care?
- Engaging patients for patient safety – It’s not what you do, it’s how you do it.
- Psychological Safety – what is it and why is everyone talking about it all of a sudden?
- My experience of psychosis and recovery
- Building an Intermediate Care Team by NHS Wales Awards 2022 winners – Hywel Dda University Health Board