Early Intervention in Psychosis (EIP) services help young people with a first episode of psychosis in their recovery and to gain a good quality of life. A service user has blogged outlining their experience of psychosis, their positive experience of accessing their local EIP service as part of their recoveryContinue reading
- How can good teamwork and communication help to deliver safe, reliable and effective care?
- Engaging patients for patient safety – It’s not what you do, it’s how you do it.
- Psychological Safety – what is it and why is everyone talking about it all of a sudden?
- My experience of psychosis and recovery
- Building an Intermediate Care Team by NHS Wales Awards 2022 winners – Hywel Dda University Health Board