Early Intervention in Psychosis (EIP) services help young people with a first episode of psychosis in their recovery and to gain a good quality of life. A service user has blogged outlining their experience of psychosis, their positive experience of accessing their local EIP service as part of their recoveryContinue reading
- Inspiring Project looks to help people waiting for psychological interventions
- Where the Safe Care Collaborative fits at Swansea Bay University Health Board
- How to create the conditions for sustainable improvement
- Exploring Human Learning Systems
- Momentum – why it matters in improvement and how we can build it.