By Prof John Boulton, Director of Improvement Cymru and National Director of NHS Quality Improvement and Patient Safety. One of the very few benefits of the last few years is that I have managed to start running again. Granted it is more like a plod, but I have been puttingContinue reading
- Positive Social Identity – What is our role in improvement?
- The challenge of sepsis and recognising acute deterioration
- Walking a mile in someone else’s shoes with the Safe Care Partnership
- Gothenburg, IHI, ‘Fika’ and me: Learning from the International Forum on Quality and Safety in Healthcare
- Reflections on working with Q Lab Cymru in the first steps to developing a neuropsychiatry model for Wales