I started my nurse training over 30 years ago, but I still remember writing an essay that included the quote “The very first requirement in hospital is that it should do the sick no harm” I thought that a quote from Florence Nightingale was a shoe in to at leastContinue reading
- How can good teamwork and communication help to deliver safe, reliable and effective care?
- Engaging patients for patient safety – It’s not what you do, it’s how you do it.
- Psychological Safety – what is it and why is everyone talking about it all of a sudden?
- My experience of psychosis and recovery
- Building an Intermediate Care Team by NHS Wales Awards 2022 winners – Hywel Dda University Health Board