I started my nurse training over 30 years ago, but I still remember writing an essay that included the quote “The very first requirement in hospital is that it should do the sick no harm” I thought that a quote from Florence Nightingale was a shoe in to at leastContinue reading
- Positive Social Identity – What is our role in improvement?
- The challenge of sepsis and recognising acute deterioration
- Walking a mile in someone else’s shoes with the Safe Care Partnership
- Gothenburg, IHI, ‘Fika’ and me: Learning from the International Forum on Quality and Safety in Healthcare
- Reflections on working with Q Lab Cymru in the first steps to developing a neuropsychiatry model for Wales