Rebecca Curtis, Senior Improvement Manager, Improvement Cymru. As a registered social worker working within the NHS since 2017, I can easily draw upon many examples of the challenges which have arisen from not always having a mutual and shared understanding of the language being used, particularly when working and collaboratingContinue reading
- Inspiring Project looks to help people waiting for psychological interventions
- Where the Safe Care Collaborative fits at Swansea Bay University Health Board
- How to create the conditions for sustainable improvement
- Exploring Human Learning Systems
- Momentum – why it matters in improvement and how we can build it.