By Martine Price, Nurse Lead, Improvement Cymru “This patient is non-compliant.” Some time ago, I was part of a pressure ulcer improvement collaborative across many of the wards in the hospital I was working in and this term ‘non-compliant’ kept coming up. Jane was a lady who had been inContinue reading
- How can good teamwork and communication help to deliver safe, reliable and effective care?
- Engaging patients for patient safety – It’s not what you do, it’s how you do it.
- Psychological Safety – what is it and why is everyone talking about it all of a sudden?
- My experience of psychosis and recovery
- Building an Intermediate Care Team by NHS Wales Awards 2022 winners – Hywel Dda University Health Board