Lee McQuaide, Senior Improvement Manager for the Improvement Cymru Academy | As we mark 75 years of the NHS, we’re getting to know a newer member of the Improvement Cymru Team, to understand their role in improvement and contribution to the NHS in Wales. I’m Lee McQuaide, Senior Improvement ManagerContinue reading
- How can good teamwork and communication help to deliver safe, reliable and effective care?
- Engaging patients for patient safety – It’s not what you do, it’s how you do it.
- Psychological Safety – what is it and why is everyone talking about it all of a sudden?
- My experience of psychosis and recovery
- Building an Intermediate Care Team by NHS Wales Awards 2022 winners – Hywel Dda University Health Board