By Benna Waites, Consultant Clinical Psychologist, Clinical Lead, Improvement Cymru, Joint Head of Psychology Counselling and Arts Therapies, Aneurin Bevan University Health Board Psychological safety is a key priority for the Safe Care Collaborative, aiming to create the conditions for change, fuelling momentum by removing barriers and supporting improvement acrossContinue reading
- How can good teamwork and communication help to deliver safe, reliable and effective care?
- Engaging patients for patient safety – It’s not what you do, it’s how you do it.
- Psychological Safety – what is it and why is everyone talking about it all of a sudden?
- My experience of psychosis and recovery
- Building an Intermediate Care Team by NHS Wales Awards 2022 winners – Hywel Dda University Health Board