By Clare Dieppe, Clinical Lead, Improvement Cymru. A few months ago I found myself sitting in the high dependency unit relatives’ room waiting for an update on my partner who had just been admitted from the Emergency Department with sepsis. As a doctor, being a relative waiting for an updateContinue reading
- How can good teamwork and communication help to deliver safe, reliable and effective care?
- Engaging patients for patient safety – It’s not what you do, it’s how you do it.
- Psychological Safety – what is it and why is everyone talking about it all of a sudden?
- My experience of psychosis and recovery
- Building an Intermediate Care Team by NHS Wales Awards 2022 winners – Hywel Dda University Health Board