By Frank Federico, Institute for Healthcare Improvement Frank Federico is a senior patient safety expert and Institute for Healthcare Improvement (IHI) faculty. He is a pharmacist by training and has co-chaired several IHI collaboratives. Healthcare is complex and complicated. There are multiple people involved in delivering care, no matter theContinue reading
- Inspiring Project looks to help people waiting for psychological interventions
- Where the Safe Care Collaborative fits at Swansea Bay University Health Board
- How to create the conditions for sustainable improvement
- Exploring Human Learning Systems
- Momentum – why it matters in improvement and how we can build it.